Interested in obtaining a Bombay cat?
Contact us here and fill out our online application for
adoption and purchase of one of our cats
All of our kittens are raised and socialized in a home environment.
It is our concern each kitten find an appropriate home with the right people.
Please answer the following questions in our online application for adoption and purchase:
1) What drew you to the Bombay breed of cats?
What gender of kitten you are looking for?
3) For which of the following purposes are you seeking a Bombay cat:
As a pet and companion?
For a breeding program?
4) Describe the makeup of your household.
5) What other animals do you have in your household?
6) Would you be interested in a Sable Burmese kitten?
For Breeders and Prospective Breeder:
1) Are you currently a cat breeder? If so, how long have you been breeding cats?
2) Do you have a cattery registered with The CFA and/or TICA? If so under what name(s)?
3) If you are new to breeding cats do you have a mentor? If so who is your mentor?
4) If you are currently a cat breeder describe your operation and facilities.
5) If are new to breeding cats what is your experience and background with cats? What are you plans and goals as a cat breeder?
Online application for adoption and purchase
Our Procedures for Adoption and Purchase of a Cat
We do not submit our kittens for consideration for adoption and purchase until they are at least four weeks old. After four weeks of age we will offer an appropriate kitten to a qualified purchaser for consideration. Once we have agreed upon the kitten and terms of the sales contract
the purchaser will return a signed copy to Carney Bombay. A nonrefundable deposit is due upon our receipt of the signed sales contract. Payment of the deposit may be made by cash, wire transfer, cashier’s check, money order, or personal check if received at least 30 days in advance of the pickup or delivery date of the kitten. The balance must be paid upon pickup or delivery of the kitten. Final payment must be made by cash, cashier’s check, or money order. Other payment arrangements may be accepted at the sole discretion of Carney Bombay with advance arrangement. All financial instruments shall be made payable to: Roy Carney. Kittens are old enough to go to their new homes at twelve weeks of age. Kittens must we picked up by the purchaser or delivered via courier service. The all costs associated with pickup or delivery of the kitten are solely the purchasers responsibility.
You may also contact us directly at:
or call us at
The standard price of a Bombay or Sable Burmese kitten is $1,200.00 USD.
Create a free website