Interested in obtaining a Bombay cat?
Contact us here and fill out our online survey for
adoption and purchase of one of our cats
Indicates required field
All of our kittens are raised and socialized in a home environment.
It is our concern each kitten find an appropriate home with the right people.
Please answer the following questions in our online survey for adoption and purchase:
1) What drew you to the Bombay breed of cats?
What gender of kitten you are looking for?
3) For which of the following purposes are you seeking a Bombay cat:
As a pet and companion?
For a breeding program?
4) Describe the makeup of your household.
5) What other animals do you have in your household?
6) Would you be interested in a Sable Burmese kitten?
For Breeders and Prospective Breeder:
1) Are you currently a cat breeder? If so, how long have you been breeding cats?
2) Do you have a cattery registered with The CFA and/or TICA? If so under what name(s)?
3) If you are new to breeding cats do you have a mentor? If so who is your mentor?
4) If you are currently a cat breeder describe your operation and facilities.
5) If are new to breeding cats what is your experience and background with cats? What are you plans and goals as a cat breeder?
Online survey for adoption and purchase
Our Procedures for Adoption and Purchase of a Cat
We do not submit our kittens for consideration for adoption and purchase until they are at least four weeks old. After four weeks of age we will offer an appropriate kitten to a qualified purchaser for consideration and they will be sent a draft copy of our sales contract. Review the terms of the draft sales contract. If the terms are acceptable notify the breeder by email and provide the purchaser’s information needed to complete the final sales contract. Acceptance of the sales contract is denoted by payment of the nonrefundable deposit. Payment of the nonrefundable deposit should be made through PayPal using the "
Sending to a friend” payment option
. PayPal payments should be made to
. The deposit may also be paid by personal check or cashier’s check sent by trackable mail or cash if delivered in person by appointment. Checks should be made payable to Roy Carney and mailed to the address at the top of the sales contract. Email the tracking information to
. Once the final sales contract is complete the breeder will email the final sales contract to the purchaser. Final payment is required at pickup or delivery of the kitten and must be made by cash, cashier’s check, or PayPal using the "Sending to a friend” payment option.
PayPal Payments should be made to
. Cashier’s checks should be payable to Roy Carney. The signed sales contracts will be exchanged at delivery or pickup of the Cat/kitten. All costs associated with pickup or delivery of the kitten are solely the purchaser’s responsibility.
You may also contact us directly at:
or call us at
The standard price of a Bombay or Sable Burmese kitten is $1,200.00 USD.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.